What is a business energy broker?
Business Energy brokers act as a third party intermediary (TPI) between a business energy user and an energy supplier.
What does a business energy broker do?
The aim of a business energy broker is to help the business energy user obtain a suitable contract for their business, that saves them both time and money.
Here at Outsourced Utilities, our team works on behalf of our clients to negotiate and secure them the most suitable energy contracts for their business. We aim to provide our clients with a better business energy experience, focusing on saving them money by negotiating fantastically competitive contracts, as well as saving them copious amounts of time by looking after the full management of their energy costs.
Why use a business energy broker for your business energy?
Using a business energy broker can alleviate issues you may have dealing with suppliers directly. Although many business energy brokers simply provide you with access to prices, we offer a full suite of solutions to keep your costs down and your time free.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Outsourced Utilities as your business energy broker partner;
- Save money; through extensive market knowledge and well developed relationships our team of expert energy professionals can help to save your business money. From comprehensive procurement strategies to diligent account management we can ensure that you do not overpay on your business energy again.
- Save time; stay time rich by outsourcing the negotiation and management of your business energy contracts to us… in our words, ‘do what you do best, outsource the rest!’
- Reduce your energy consumption; we can advise you on how to use your energy more efficiently, helping you to reduce your costs and make your business more environmentally friendly.
- Energy choices; we can give you access to a range of energy contract options, including green energy and fully fixed price terms from 1 to 5 years. You will have all the information you need to make the best informed decisions for your business.
- Bill management; our cloud based energy management system (EMS) provides cloud-based access to all of your energy accounts for your entire commercial property portfolio, keeping all of your bills in one secure place and with the functionality to provide you with live comparisons of your energy usage and automatic bill validation.
- Avoiding rollover contracts; we manage and notify you when your contract is ending, so we can start looking into securing a new deal, and prevent you from getting trapped into an expensive automatic rollover contract!
- Moving premises; if you are moving premises or acquiring a new site we can take care of setting up new contracts and closing old ones down, keeping your portfolio neat and tidy and avoiding unnecessary costs.
If your business would like to take control of your energy costs, and work with an honest, transparent and flexible team, we would love to hear from you.
Let’s open up the conversation today by calling our team on 01244 506666 or by completing the form below…